Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
Booth - 10' x 8' SOLD OUT
- NAESCO Member - $2,500
- Non-Member - $4,000
Table – 6' x 30" SOLD OUT
- NAESCO Member - $2,000
- Non-Member - $3,500
Top Golf Bays Available!
(Top Golf event Tuesday 11/8 from 6-9 pm)
Exhibitors may add a Bay at Top Golf to booth for $1,000
You can host a bay, without a booth or table exhibit for $1,500
Platinum - $10,000 SOLD
- Top Golf Event Host on Tuesday, November 8 – Exclusive (includes 2 Bays)
Gold - $5,000
- Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall - Monday, November 7 SOLD
- Awards Luncheon Sponsor - Wednesday, November 9
- Axe-throwing Social Event Host - Wednesday, November 9
- Water Bottle and Water Coolers for Refills SOLD
Silver - $3,750
- Photo Booth Host in Exhibit Hall SOLD
- Conference App and WiFi Sponsor SOLD
- Breakfast in Exhibit Hall – Tuesday, November 8 SOLD
- Breakfast in Exhibit Hall – Wednesday, November 9
Bronze - $2,500
- Support Coffee and Dessert Breaks
- Support Tuesday Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Top Golf Bay Host (for non-exhibitor) - $1,500 (was $2,000)
- Exhibitor Top Golf Bay (add on) - $1,000
Exhibit at the Innovation Expo
Booth Size: Choose either a 10’x 8’ exhibition booth with skirted 6’ table OR a 6’x30” skirted table.
Booth Benefits: Both options include two full conference attendee registrations, two chairs, a waste basket and company identification sign. The registrations provide access to all conference sessions, networking events, and group meal functions allowing exhibitors to network inside and outside of the exhibit hall.
Booth Locations: Exhibitors may choose booth location. The earlier you register the better chance of receiving a preferred location. NAESCO does not guarantee chosen preferences, but we will make every effort to do so. Please note, NAESCO members and sponsors are given priority for booth location.
Partnership Forum: Exhibitors who are also NAESCO members are eligible to participate in the ESCO-Affiliate Partnership Forum scheduled during the conference.
Attendee List: To facilitate networking and marketing efforts, NAESCO will email a list of attendees both before and after the conference. Lists include full contact information, including emails.
Website Marketing: Each exhibiting company will be featured in the "Virtual R3 Show" on the Conference Whova App, providing extra visibility before, during, and after the event.
Guest Passes: Exhibitors may receive up to 4 R3 Show guest passes to invite customers in the Orlando area to visit the exhibit hall. A guest list will be kept at the conference registration desk.
Acknowledgement: Benefit from an aggressive marketing campaign to ensure a large audience of industry decision makers. Exhibitors receive special recognition ribbons on name badges for the event.
Don't Miss Out – Register Today to Optimize Booth Location!
Exhibitors must complete the exhibit space application online and pay a $500 deposit. The exhibit hall generally sells out so register as soon as possible. Once we receive your deposit, we will work with you to set your company up on the NAESCO R3 Virtual Expo on the Whova App, so the earlier you register, the sooner you will have an additional marketing outlet. The earlier you register, the better the chance of receiving a preferred location. NAESCO will make every effort to distribute refreshment tables throughout the exhibit hall to drive traffic to all areas of the exhibit hall.
Exhibit payment MUST be received by ACH or credit card prior to exhibitor setup. Sponsorship fees must be paid prior to the conference. Any Request for Cancellation of the space commitment must be made in writing and received by NAESCO no later than Friday, October 7, 2022. NAESCO will retain the deposit, but no additional monies will be required if the cancellation request is received in writing by NAESCO by the October 7th deadline. No refunds will be processed after October 7, 2022.
To schedule electronic or credit card payments, please contact Michelle Yoon:
202.822.0952 (phone) or firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, FL 32819
Located in a lush, 26-acre resort central to all the entertainment Orlando offers!
NAESCO has reserved a low room rate of $219/night based on availability. Click here for Reservations page.
Rules and Regulations for the R3 Show
- Exhibits shall be arranged so as not to obstruct the general view nor hide the exhibits of others.
- The exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all applicable local, city, and state ordinances, including but not limited to fire, safety, and health. For the safety of persons and property, no fireworks or incendiary devices may be used indoors at the hotel. All exhibit equipment and materials will be reasonably located within the booth and protected by safety devices when necessary. Only fireproof materials may be used in the displays and all necessary fire precautions will be taken by the exhibitor.
- Rules and regulations for union labor are made by the local unions and these regulations may be changed at any time. Where union labor is required because of building or contractor requirements, it will be necessary for the exhibitor to comply with those regulations.
- If moving pictures or sound devices are used, the exhibitor agrees to comply with union requirements for the operation of the equipment. Sound movies or devices will be permitted if tuned to conversational level and if not objectionable to neighboring exhibitors. It shall be the responsibility of exhibitors wishing to play music in their booths to secure the necessary music licensing agreements and fee payments from the appropriate agencies. NAESCO bears no responsibility for any legal action, fines, or litigation incurred by exhibitors who have not obtained said agreements and/or made said payments. NAESCO reserves the right to restrict the use of glaring lights or objectionable lighting or sound effects.
- Exhibitors are prohibited from distributing literature or souvenirs from outside the boundaries of their booth. This includes canvassing other exhibits before or during the show. Canvassing in exhibit halls or distribution of advertising matter or souvenirs by representatives of non-exhibiting firms is strictly forbidden.
- Under no circumstances will the delivery or removal of any portion of an exhibit be permitted during the show hours without permission from NAESCO.
- Booths should be staffed by technical specialists who should be qualified to discuss technical details of their products. All booths must remain intact until the close of the Expo on November 9.
- Whenever possible, crates or boxes will be stored under cover. NAESCO assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of packing boxes or crates.
- It is mutually understood and agreed that NAESCO shall use proper and reasonable care to have all power services installed in time for the opening of the show. Proper and reasonable care shall be taken to prevent the interruption of power services during the exhibition. However, NAESCO shall not be held responsible for late installation or any power interruption that may occur.
- NAESCO reserves the right, should any rented exhibitor's space remain unoccupied on the opening day, or should any space be forfeited due to failure to make proper payment, to rent said space to any other exhibitor, or use said space in any other manner NAESCO feels necessary. This clause shall not be construed as affecting the obligation of the exhibitor to pay the full amount specified in the contract for space rental. When a space application is accepted and space is assigned, the exhibitor is liable for full payment.
- Neither NAESCO, nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or the exhibitor's employees or property from any cause whatsoever. Under no circumstances will NAESCO be liable for lost profit or other incidental or consequential damages. Exhibitors shall obtain, at their own expense, adequate insurance against any such injury, loss, or damage. NAESCO shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or any other cause beyond its control. Anyone visiting, viewing, or otherwise participating in the exhibitor's exhibit is deemed to be the invitee or licensee of the exhibitor, rather than the invitee or licensee of NAESCO. NAESCO shall not be liable for any injury to, or loss of, property of the exhibitor or injury to persons conducting or otherwise participating in the conduct of the exhibit or to invitees or guests of the exhibitor. Exhibitors assume full responsibility and liability for the actions of their agents, employees of independent contractors, whether acting within or without the scope of their authority and agree to hold harmless NAESCO, the exhibit hall and the hotel or facility at which showcase is being held from responsibility for liability resulting directly, or indirectly, or jointly, from other causes which arise because of the actions or omissions of its agents, employees, or independent contractors, whether within or without the scope of authority. There is not another agreement or warranty between the exhibitor and NAESCO except as set forth in this document. The rights of NAESCO under this contract shall not be deemed waived, except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized officer of NAESCO.
- NAESCO will make sure that the exhibit area is locked during hours the exhibit area is not open to the public to the extent that the property can be locked. However, exhibitors are solely responsible for their own exhibits and material and should insure the exhibit against loss or damage from any causes whatsoever. All property of an exhibitor is understood to remain in their care, custody, and control in transit to, and from, and within the confines of the exhibit hall.
- In case the hall is damaged or destroyed by fire, elements, or any other cause, or if circumstances shall make it impossible for NAESCO to permit an exhibitor or exhibitors to occupy the space assigned during any part or the whole of the period covered, then during such circumstances, NAESCO will not be liable for the fulfillment of this contract as to the delivery of space and the exhibitor shall be reimbursed a proportionate share of the space rental.
- A deposit of $500 is required in order for a company to reserve a booth.
- Full payment of space rental must be made by prior to exhibitor setup. Should any exhibitor fail to comply with this requirement, NAESCO has full authority to cancel any or all space assigned to the applicant, and to retain the deposit. In the event that it becomes necessary for NAESCO to engage outside services for the collection of any outstanding payments, the exhibitor agrees to pay all legal fees incurred.
- Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any licenses, permits, or approvals required under local or national laws applicable to their activity at the exposition. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any tax identification numbers and paying all taxes, license fees, or other charges that shall become due to any governmental authority in connection with their activities at the exposition.
- In the event a contracted exhibitor wishes to cancel the allotted exhibit space before October 7, 2022 the $500 deposit payment will be forfeited but the exhibitor will not be responsible for any additional monies associated with the Show. No refunds for cancellations after October 7, 2022. All cancellations should be in writing and emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. NAESCO assumes no responsibility for having included the name of the defaulting exhibitor in the show catalogue, brochures, news releases, on the Website, or as part of other materials.
- Sponsors and exhibitors receive a final conference attendee list which may not be sold, transferred, swapped or disclosed to any third party, agent, employee or contractor or their respective agents or employees. By attending this event, attendees agree to receive emails from sponsors and exhibitors directly related to the conference.